6.22.2010

there are no gray areas.


it's already half way through this 2010, and life so far is what i have made of it. I'm thankful for where I've gotten myself to so far and i only hope that I by the end of the year it will just keep getting better. i don't really take the time to stop and smell the roses, to appreciate my life and I'm learning to-do that now and appreciate everyone in it, that i have met or conversed with. so many intellectuals out there that i wish i had the time to pick apart each of their brains and learn and also teach but one day at time. thank you to whoever reads this blog, I may not always have something interesting on here but once in a while I'll let out a little excerpt here and there. I guess this is really something to document me for the future that I can look back at and see what kind of growth i have done.