6.02.2010

Emily Griffin

A good friend of mine suggested I read a book call 'love the one you're with' and I did and I was infatuated with it. The book had everything you look for in a reality tv show. I was completely caught up in it, until I finished it. She then gave me a second book by Emily Griffin called 'Something Borrowed' and I did and I recently just finished it. It was full of scandal, about best friends, relationships, betrayal, love, and following your heart. Thank goodness Griffin wrote a second book to go along after it titled 'Something Blue' which I have just boughten and already in love with, only this novel is written from the point of view of the other best friend who is betrayed in the first one. I think everyone could find some way to relate to at least one of the characters in either of these novels. She has another one titled 'Baby Proof' and I think I'll hold off a little while before reading it but I HIGHLY recommend to anyone, male or female, in a relationship or in a situation and have felt love before at any time in their life to read these novels. Emily Griffin has a real talent in literature, at least in my opinion and she is definitely worth the $12 for a read and a spot of your bookshelf. Trust me, you won't regret it! :)
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile