6.28.2010

Disneytime!

I never thought I'd see the day that my boyfriend would go with me to Disneyland, let alone get an annual pass! (at least not until we had kids or something) He's sucha trooper, gotta love him. So now that we have passes we have gone like already 6 times in one week and hoenstly i think if it wasn't for the Hollywood Tower Hotel ride i don't think he would want to go ever. So this past Sunday I decided to take the D40 out since she hasn't had any fun, and apparently she just couldn't take her lens off of my cuzzo (who is rooting for Germany since she is half) and her bf (also our friend) but it's all good because I'm happy with what she developed. So anyways I should mention that California Adventure has this thing called GLOW FEST and it starts in the evening and its like a 'club' with music dancing and ALCOHOL!!! yes booze and Disney in the same place! I couldn't believe it myself. My advice, drink one mojito ride the Hollywood tower hotel then drink another and ride it again, and Disneyland will be a whole'nother experience, TRUST ME! too much fun! Which reminds me of the most hilarious clip i have in my BB that I need to figure out how to share with ya'll. but enjoy the pics for now.

Tee & Alex











BY FAR MY MOST FAVE PICTURE OF MY BOO! <3
(proud of u for keepin the fro goin this long)




'til next time :)