1.14.2010

Say Cheese!

A couple years ago I had this idea I told my dad about, making a grilled cheese sandwich spot, preferably by a college or something. I figured everyone loves grilled cheese sandwiches and with some tomato soup you can't go wrong! I would offer different types of cheeses as well as different types of bread and different spices to add to the tomato soup all for a reasonable price and it's the perfect snack for those college kids who don't live at home with their parents and have no type to cook a lil suntin' suntin'. I still have this whole scenario of how it would look in my head and I think that sometime in the near future I just might be able to do it. When I found this picture off of "A cup of jo" it all came back to me, and how genius is this?? A shot of tomato soup with a wedge of a grilled cheese sandwich, this could a great appetizer for any kind of get-together with friends or family in your house.