8.19.2009

500 days of LA


On Sunday night my bf and some friends and I went to see 500 Days of Summer. I didn't expect to laugh as much as I did. I loved this movie and it's definitely one of those movies you need to add to your DVD collection when it comes out on DVD.
I don't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't seen it but what I liked the most about this movie was that it didn't follow the norm. You didn't get the ending you were expecting to get or that every other movie has. & The best thing about the movie was LA! This movie made me fall in love with LA all over again. Cameo's with Angels Knoll and the Bradbury Building all done in perfection and truly showed the beauty of LA that is hidden. This was no love story between the two characters but it was between me and LA.
Next week me & the bf are planning to pay a visit to Angel's Knoll & Bradbury Building, I convinced him to drive me around while I take shots, so hopefully this could be a little romantic as well and he will FINALLY agree to do a photo shoot with me.