7.31.2009

When type in 'Ex-Factor' as a new Pandora Station.

I'm so glad it's Friday, I had the hardest time trying to wake up this morning, I think even my dog noticed how blue I was when I went to feed him. Usually he jumps on me but I'm guessing he was feeling my energy and just wanted to rub against me, which is also not a good thing considering how much hair he left on my pants. This week hasn't been the best and it's one of those days where you know the weekend isn't going to be the greatest so your somewhat dreading it but at the same time trying to prepare yourself. I'm just hoping for the best and see where it takes me. I don't like awkward situations or any of that stuff so let's not have any of that please. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and hopefully I will be back with some pictures to share with you of the weekend.