6.28.2009

Weekend in Pictures

So this weekend was chill. Friday we just kicked it and drank had some margaritas play one of my new fave drinking games, CONNECTIONS! Saturday I pretty much just chilled and went to the beach with my "sis-in-laws", Good Times! Then i just relaxed at home and cleaned my closet out. Sunday, Hector & I went to Downtown LA and super duper disappointed!! I didn't find a single thing! HOWEVER, we ended up going to a Nicaraguan Restaurant called La 27, and the food was BOMB! Maduro is my absolute favorite thing to eat ever! That pretty much sums it up, OH! except we went to the Graff Lab and those Bitches wouldn't let me take any pictures but I managed to get a few anyway. We were a little mad that they didn't let us take pictures, and it kinda made me miss my dads shop. We been thinking about opening our own shop now. With hectors mentality and my creativity, it would be a pretty bad ass place and host art shows and other things. But anyway enjoy some of the pics! =)