6.30.2009

She ain't got shit on me



So this is Letoya's new video and i low-key like it. I'm all up for girl fights and protecting whats yours when it comes to relationships, but if the dude let it happen then fuck him too, I'm just sayin'. Of course she had to know he was involved with someone and could have respected that there for making it part her fault as well which gives her every right to get her ass beat but it takes two to tango and obviously he pursued so he can get it too. But I don't understand why guys cheat when they obviously got a GREAT thing going. Just think of that 80/20 rule!

You got that 20% lookin all sexy in front of you, that 20% that could probably have something contagious, she could be fine as hell but she will only always be 20%! and not that 80% you got at home holdin you down when the times get rough and knows exactly how you like your eggs or your clothes folded. Which one you gonna take home to momma, the 80% or the 20%?

Frankly my dear I'm a 100%. & I KNOW Hector would agree. =)