6.18.2009

LA be prepared!

Since I am going to LA this weekend, well at least I plan too I decided to make a list of the things I need/want to purchase while there...

I been wanting a pair of these for ever and the summer time is so perfect they cud go so well with any outfit! and LA has legit ones for cheaper then mall prices.

I LOVE this but my name is too long to get it on just two fingers but I'ma find out either way

These next two items are actually gonna go together, of course the glasses will be straight black, if you remember an earlier post about my DIY proect.


I also want some boots but I haven't decided if I want ankle boots or knee high boots, it's hard to find knee high ones because of my calves. grrr

And lastly, I broke my last pair of these except mine had a longer heel which is what i want this was ust the first pic i saw and got too lazy to look for other ones.