5.28.2009

When you break it down like that . .

So it's Thursday, my first Thursday out of school and I came to work and I am going to be at work til 6. I know I should be used to this whole Monday thru Friday 9 to 6 thing but for some reason I am not! and Monday was a holiday which means it was going to be a shorter working week but it seems to be taking forever to get to friday.

There's 24 hours in a day.
I spend 8 of those hours at work in an office secluded from the rest of the world.
I spend 5 or 7 hours, if I'm lucky, in bed attempting to go to sleep
I then spend 2 of those hours getting ready and driving to work to start on those 8 hours.
That's already 15 hours of no life!!! Leaving me with 9 hours
I then spend another hour walking oliver
and the rest I don't even know. Looking for something to eat i guess.
This is just saddening. If I made a lil pie chart of my day with different colors, the majority of it would be black.
i'm just sayin.

And to top it off all this damn working should be "paying" off but it really isn't.
I don't get paid enough for doing what I do.
but i can't quit because then I would be jobless. and that is not going to happen.

stick a fork in me, because i'm done.