5.08.2009

Dodger Game Lucky 13!

Boyfriend suprised me with Dodger tickets last minute so I ditched worked and tried my best to get thru that 405 traffic at 5pm! It was a game I will for sure always remember! Lucky 13! MLB HISTORY! I was really upset that I didn't have my camera though it's still getting cleaned & all I could use was the camera on my G1 So i tried my best to get in as much photos as I could before it died. We had GREAT SEATS!!! I MEAN GREAT! & the kardashians were there.
Hector:" KIM KARDASHIANS HERE!"
me: "how do you know?"
Hector: "I can see that boooty from here!!"
me: "oh god! She tweeted about it anyway."
hahaha
It was a good game. I am however sad now about Manny and his sexual performance medication. See what an erectile dysfunction can do to your career! NO BUENO!
p.s. LET'S GO LA!