4.29.2009

Been Awhile

I haven't really posted any kind of personal things on here recently but so much is going on I don't have time. School is almost over I getting back on my workout plan because I have one month to go back to my old Track self and win a race against Hector! I refuse to lose! But anyway a lil 411.

MY NIKON IS GONE! GONE I TELL YOU!! We took it to the Ritz Camera in Newport Beach so they could send it to Nikon and get it professionally cleaned because it kinda needed it now but I miss it oh so much! Hopeflly it will be back in time for Eibach. (crossing fingers)

Let me think . . . OH! I found a dress that I wanna buy and I thought I was going to be able to buy tomorrow but unfortunately I can't and I am going to have to wait for another 2 weeks, but that's alright. It's so cute tho! I def have to get a picture of it asap.

I haven't gone shopping in sooo long! ggrrrrr