3.30.2009

Pre-Weekend in Pictures Quickie

Okay I have lots of pics form this past weekend to post up but I have been super busy with work today I will for sure get on it when I get home but let me sum up how it went. Friday was a chill night didn't go out really, stayed at my boyfriends house wit his familia. Saturday woke up at the crack of dawn to go to the Tri-City Photoshoot meet hosted by SCC. It was pretty cool, saw some really nice cars and took some pretty great shots. I even went as far as to stick my head out of my bf's sunroof as he drove on the 405, yes I know I'm crazy & dumb but hey you live for the moment! We went from Stanton to Costa Mesa to Long Beach to San Pedro but ended up leaving a lil early because it got a little unorganized. Then went home to watch my netflix movies and just knockout the rest of the night pretty much. Sunday as you may have read I was supposed to clean my room BUUTT I didn't hah! Instead I went to park in Maywood and cheer on bf at his softball game & also got in some pretty good shots. I'm really learning more and more techniques of taking photos with my D40 & I am so in love with it. I think I will soon be attempting to take some real shots this week hopefully if I get the stuff set up in my room. Okay I got lot's of paperwork todo. But I'll be back with pics!