3.26.2009

I don't want love to destroy me like it did my family.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCeA2lHt6lM

This is probably one of the few times that I will get sentimental on here for any reason at all. Lately, maybe it's because of the pms emotions but I have been super down. I try to hide it as much as possible but it;s like so many different things just seem to go wrong all at once. I'm not trying to bring any pity to myself. My life is not that bad i mean it could be worst but it's no walk in the park. & if it wasn't for him I think would have totally lost it, but he make me feel wanted and happy better than anyone has ever made me happy and makes me feel part of a family again and I appreciate that so so much. thanks babe.

My family used to mean the most to me and they still do but we're not much of a family anymore and they say without family your nothing... so if your nothing then what happens to you? I hate that my family has been torn apart and I hate that I can't do anything about it. & I hate that it has shaped me to be the person I am today. I would write so much more but it's better if I don't. I tried to get the video but the code is disabled so all i coudl get was the URL. Don't Judge me or this post and don;t make me regret opening up just a little bit about my personal life. Sorry this had to be a sad one. I'll make up for it tho.