3.27.2009

For the record!

When I was i think 15 or 16 one of those I went to Oxnard with my family for the Strawberry Festival which used to be something we did every year, don't ask why but it's not as cheesy as it sounds. So anyway one of my lil cuzins was supposed to bungee jump and he thought he was all macho but as soon as he went up he chickened out and they don;t give youa refund but we arabs somehow got him to let me take his palce as long as we bought a video and my dad thought I wouldn't do it. BUT I DID. & the picture you see below is of me bungee jumping, seriously I don't lie about this shit and I got the video to prove it. i think it was 400 ft or was it 700 i don't really remember i should check ont he tap because I wrote it on there. I was scaredshitless!!!!!! But I would definitely do it again and again and again! Seriously bomb feeling! I just thought I'd share that because I found this pic in my archives. =)