2.10.2009

Elysian Park & Angel's Point

After leaving Olvera Street, my boyfriend decided to take me by the Dodger stadium to a somewhat hidden and high park. The view from the top is simply BEAUTIFUL! You can see the Dodger stadium, LA, Griffith observ., Hollywood Sign. We had been there before but this time the sun was just setting so it was really nice. I thought that I had left my Zoom lens at home in my camera bag because we didn't plan on going there and I was so upset because I could have gotten some really good photos with it. Well after we left we decided to go eat at Tommy's! Best chili burgers ever! And as I was looking for my purse I turn in the back seat and see my camera bag! just sitting there looking at me like I'm an idiot for not seeing it before! I was so upset with myself but hey! that gives me an excuse to go back so it worked out. I still got some pretty good shots with my 18-55mm though.