2.16.2009

Confessions of a Shopaholic



I saw this yesterday with the "sis-in-laws" and I actually liked it! It was a very cute movie and actually pretty funny. But I think if it wasn't for the funny parts then it wouldn't have been that good. It really made me want to go out and buy a pair of shoes! And it gave me just one more reason of why I should move to New York. I really want too. I can't stop thinking about it, but at the same time I could never see myself leaving CALI! ugghh and I know life would be much different. But back to the subject, the movie, I don't think a guy would enjoy it as much obviously. Unless he shops alot and finds himself in debt because of all the name-brand clothes he just "HAS TO HAVE!" ( i know someone like this! =x) So I would recommend seeing this movie.It has alot of color and alot of fashion! In a way it kind of reminded me of THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA except with more pink and bright colors.
p.s. I recommend you don't drink during the movie. Seriously.