1.21.2009

O-range you glad i didn't say APPLE!



Today is just one of those days where if you work on a story above the first floor by a big window you kinda just wanna jump out the window and see what happens. and unfortunately i work by a window on the second story!
I wanna shoot myslef. I am so bored. I did all my paperwork and I'm all alone up here, so no one to talk too, but that really doesn't make a difference because even when there is someone here we don't talk.
I want school to start already so I can have some kind of homework todo to occupy myself. I should be reading my book but when it gets super quiet in here I get scared. And random people be coming up here for no reason. Wilmington is no bueno!

Anyway so today I had subway for lunch but I wasn't very hungry but I knew if I didn't eat then I would get hungrier later (is that a word?) so I got myself some hot cheetos and orange fanta. Lemme just say Fanta NEVER EVER fails to make me let out a loud belch! and with hot cheetos I think this was a combo made for the GODS!. it goes great together and then when I finished the Fanta I filled up the bottle with cold water! Voila!