12.22.2008

SCROOOGED

So my boyfriend surprised me today by picking up form work and taking me to lunch. While we were eating we were talking about our xmas gifts for each other and he told me that I wouldn't be getting anything on christmas that I wouldn't be getting my gift til after christmas and if I wanted to know what it was but I said no because I would rather just not know just in case he never did end up getting it because he did that to me on my birthday. but anyway so he started to guess what I had boughten him and he never guessed right and everytime I said no about the things he was mnaming i saw a URN MY GIFT THAT I BOUGHT HIM AND BUY HIM SOMETHIGN ELSE! ugh i felt so bad like I thought I had a good gift but it turns out it's not even good. But it's okay I want him to be happy so I'm goin to Guitar Center today and buying him the actual gift that he wants. HOPEFULLY he will like this one. sheesh louise. at least he has something to open on christmas eve, unlike me. but oh well its really not about the gifts to me. I just want him to spend it wiht me and thats more than enough. Im obviously not wiht him for the money and gifts. If you knew us then you would know the truth. =)