12.05.2008

Nine to Six

Seriously I am about to shoot myself! I finished all the work I could possibly do. Well maybe not everything but just about everything. I am utterly bored!My boss won't leave yet so I have to keep pretending that I am wrecking. I was even starting to shred 3 sheets of paper at a time from my pile of superbills that need to be shredded. I sometimes really hate this job. It makes me feel so demeaning! Locked up in this damn office for 8 hours a day I need some more excitement in my life. Not even watching all the funny looking people pass by outside on the street is entertaining enough for me anymore since I have realized that THEY CAN ACTUALLY SEE ME STARING! I should be updating my journals for my CHLS class but I am so not in the moood for that. It doesn't really feel like a friday either I must say. I feel so blah! But anywho who knows what kind of trouble I will be getting into tonight.

I've realized that the internet is a very exploiting place. & it's slowly but surely taking over our lives! Pretty soon there will be no need fr newspapers because we can just read the stories online and that will put even more people out of jobs! no bueno! Speaking of jobs, I need a new one or I need a raise, so what's it gonna be?

I thought about watchigna movie on NETFLIX but damn I'm getting tired of their "WATCH INSTANTLY" selection. There isn't any thing worthy of wasting time watching on their anymore. OMG & you know what the most wierdest thing is, EVERY TIME i choose a movie to watch that i would never ever suspect of being shown on tv any time soon, about 2 or 3 days later I'll be flipping through my guide for HBO & BOOM that friggin movie is playing!! I SWEAR it's the craziest thing and I am so not making this up. LIke for instance the other day me and my bf were in my room being bored and he was falling asleep on my bed after I had given hima massage so then I go sit on my little sofa across from him and I put on DUNSTON CHECKS IN on my laptop. Seriously i do not rememebr the last time i saw this movie even on VHS then two days later it's on my damn HBO like wtffff!! It happens every damn time, First Wives Club, Perfect Stranger, When Harry met sally, just to name a few. I think my laptop might be hacked on which is even scarier considering the fact that I have webcam that I sometimes sit in front of naked! YIKES i think they should make a coker for the lens.. or maybe a lil post-it will have todo. hmmm