12.12.2008

Lady in red is dancing with me.

so yesterday I went christmas shopping for my parents but i ended up only with a gift for my mother because my father is oh so difficult and won't help you out but anyway so I couldn't help but to stop in forever 21 and o m g i wanted eevrything!!! ugghh i hate xmas time cuz i cant buy anything for myself! i know that makes me sound so selfish but i'm really not but anyway. I was trying on dresses but I didn't see nay cute red dresses and then all the dresses I tried on weren't fitting me right because of my large chest! ugh it is not fun having to try and fit two big watermelons in a dress that the res of your body fits in fine. So anyway I was about to go pay then I seen a brand new rack of dresses just put out and wwhhaaalaaahh they had a red one in my size! the only one! so i had to go try it on and I did , so long story short this is my dress! I think it's cute but i won't be able to wear a bra so i'm gonna have to get that clear boob tape.