12.08.2008

Don't be a fool, Stay in school

I am officially stressed with school. I didn't think I would get to this point. But Oh BOY! So tmo and thursday are my last actual classes then next tuesday i have 2 finals and thursday I have my last two finals. SHOOT ME NOW PLEASE! I think the only class I am really stressing over is my Econ finals. I don't even know what the hell is going on in that class so somehow I am going to have to teach myself an entire course in just a couple of days. YIKES! I am almost positive I will have to retake it but I don't mind because I really didn't learn anything from this teacher at all. I wish I had dropped the class a long time! But anyway I think I will do fairly well on my psychology exam and my english one too as well as political science. OH GOSH WISH ME LUCK!