11.30.2008

A little Update

My thanksgiving was alright i guess, just isn't the same as it used to be. But my BLACK FRIDAY was pretty good. Old Navy opened at midnight so i didn't have to wait in line 'til 5am. Got some clothes for some peoples on my xmas list aannndd for my bf.

This weekend was pretty chill. No partying for me. Tonight was super duper foggy!! TO THE EXTREME!!! No bueno driving home. But anywayz, I'm excited School's about to be over, but nervous about finals and such. I'm also trying to be really cheap for the next week. UGH! a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do though.

I'm a tad bit bored. I hate that i have to go to work tomorrow. But it's good for me. Get's me out of this house. I wish I could afford to live on my own. I really need to look into that. I'm so tired of this woman and her bullshit. She complains and complains and I just bite my tongue. I would say something but I have way too much reswpect for her. Just how I was raised. I miss my dad. I wish I could live with him but things are tough as usual.